Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Mirror Lab and GMT!

Someone at work told me the other day they had just seen me on a video about the Mirror Lab.  Poking around and checking on some blogs of the press that attended the recent GMT2 casting under the University of Arizona's football stadium, I found it on the page of the Planetary Society's bloggers.  I met Jason Davis that morning a few weeks back, and was impressed that his blog is right under another that I regularly read - that of Emily Lackdawalla, who writes a great blog about spacecraft images, past and present!  Anyway, Jason's post has a very nice video describing the Steward Observatory Mirror Lab and its work on the Giant Magellan Telescope.  And of course, like my co-worker said - I make a lengthy appearance at the 1:35 mark!  Enjoy!

No comments: